Rokuta Kamado | Demon Slayer Kimetsu No Yaiba
Rokuta Kamado (竈門かまど 六ろく太た Kamado Rokuta?) was the younger brother of Tanjiro Kamado. He was killed by Muzan Kibutsuji.
Like the rest of his family, Rokuta has light skin and dark red eyes with white pupils. He has black bowl cut hair and wears a blue kimono with white diamond patterns.
Although not much is known about his personality, Rokuta seems to have a good relationship with his parents and siblings.
It seems that Rokuta had a good relationship with his father, as Nezuko mentioned that he was lonely and clingy to Tanjiro after their father died.
Final Selection Arc
As his father has recently passed away, Rokuta has trouble sleeping because of the loneliness. Nezuko is seen carrying Rokuta on her back to lull him to sleep.
While Tanjiro is in town, Rokuta and the rest of his family, except for Nezuko, are attacked and killed by Muzan.
After Tanjiro is knocked out by Giyu Tomioka, Rokuta, his deceased siblings and his mother are seen looking at Tanjiro with worried expressions.
- Kamado, without the second kanji (竈, かまど), is a traditional Japanese stove/oven fueled by wood or charcoal.
- Do, the second kanji of his last name, (門, ど) means door.
- Roku (六, ろく) signifies six.
- The suffix Ta (太, た) is a frequent Japanese boy’s name suffix.
- Of the six Kamado siblings, Rokuta is the youngest.
- Rokuta shares his Japanese voice acting with Kaguya Shinomiya from Kaguya-sama: Love is War.