Love Breathing (恋こいの呼こ吸きゅう Koi no kokyū?) is a breath style derived from Flame Breath.
The Breath of Love is a breathing style based on the emotion of love. Most, if not all, techniques are a combination of whip-like attacks that utilize superhuman flexibility, dexterity, agility, and speed. Users who have mastered the Breath of Love visualize themselves creating rosy strikes when triggering its techniques.
This breathing style is a personal creation of Mitsuri Kanroji, made by modifying the Breath of Flame she learned from Kyojuro Rengoku to suit her needs. He takes advantage of his body’s unique muscle density, which gives him inhuman strength without making him physically bulky, to deliver quick, powerful blows while moving with incredible flexibility and agility. As it relies on her special body composition, it is a Style that only she can use. It can also be assumed that this Breathing Style requires a whip-like katana.
Love Breathing has a minimum of 6 techniques and forms, with 5 known techniques.
- First Form: Chills of First Love (壱いちノ型かた 初はつ恋こいのわななき Ichi no kata: Hatsukoi no Wananaki?) – User thrusts forward with a series of prolonged, winding whipping strokes around the target and pass through it.
- Second Form: Heart’s Labour’s (弐にノ型かた 懊おう悩のう巡めぐる恋こい Ni no kata: Ōnō Meguru Koi?) – The user launches several powerful lashes around them.
- Third Form: Cat Shower (参さんノ型かた 恋こい猫ねこしぐれ San no kata: Koi Neko Shigure?) – The user leaps and launches a series of ranged arching attacks in quick succession.
- Fifth Form: Swaying Love, Wildclaw (伍ごノ型かた 揺ゆらめく恋れん情じょう・乱みだれ爪づめ Go no kata: Yurameku Renjō Midarezume?) – The user does a long somersault backwards in the air, creating a series of whip-like attacks.
- Sixth Form: Cat-Legged Love Winds (陸ろくノ型かた 猫ねこ足あし恋こい風かぜ Roku no kata: Neko Ashi Koi Kaze?) – User twirls upside down and creates multiple attacks sharp edges in extension before retracting it and extending it to