10. “It’s the heart that drives people.” – Tanjiro Kamado
Our Top 10 Favorite Quotes from Demon Slayer
The anime serie of Kimetsu no Yaiba is full of very deep and striking quotes, at Demon Slayer Shop we have decided to select, and list our Top 10 favorites among them, let’s go!
9. “Those who regretted their own actions. I Would never trample over them. Because demons were once human, too. Just like me, they were human, too.” – Tanjiro Kamado
8. “Work at it. All I can do is work hard! That’s the story of my life! Hard work is the sum of daily efforts! It can be one step at a time! Move forward!” – Tanjiro Kamado
7. “Don’t ever give up. Even if it’s painful, even if it’s agonizing, don’t try to take the easy way out.” – Zenitsu Agatsuma
6. “No matter how many people, you may lose, you have no choice but to go on living. No matter how devastating, the blows maybe.” – Tanjiro Kamado
5. “It’s all right to cry. It’s all right to run away. Just don’t ever give up!” – Jigoro Kuwajima
4. “The weak have no rights or choices. Their only fate is to be relentlessly crushed by the strong!” – Giyu Tomioka
3. “Go further! If you’re a man. If you call yourself a man! There’s no other way to go but forward!” – Sabito
2. “If you can only do one thing, hone it to perfection. Hone it to the utmost limit.” – Jigoro Kuwajima
1. “Feel the rage, the powerful, pure rage of not being able to forgive will become your unswerving drive to take action.” – Giyu Tomioka
0. Bonus quote: “For any kind of wound, there’s always some kind of medicine or treatment.” – Tamayo
Well then, we told at the beginning that it will be a Top 10 but our team wanted to add this quote so much, as it is very profound and meaningful if you think about it carefully. We really hope that you liked our top quotes, if you have others that you feel they are great too, feel free to post them in the comments section, we look forward to hearing from you!